In remembrance of Stephanie Strachan 1990-2020
Stephanie “Stingray” Strachan
Pleasant and friendly, Stephanie was one legal lady you did not want to provoke. Her law knowledge provided a venomous and deadly sting to any challenge.
Legal Know How
Stephanie completed a Law Degree (LLB Hons) at the University of Hull. She then progressed to City University to train as a barrister. Stephanie worked in Hull’s Legal Advice Centre prior to completion of her advocacy training. She was then employed by a London based solicitors’ firm dealing with criminal cases. Following her stint in criminal law, Stephanie joined the Citizens’ Advice Bureau which enabled her to amass a broad understanding of Trading Standards, Employment and Consumer Protection Law and how these legal aspects affected consumers, retailers and employers.
Time with Lawgistics
Stephanie joined the legal team in 2015.
Written by Stephanie Strachan
- Legal Updates
- Furlough Claim Time Limit
- Furlough Fatigue
- What to do if an employee has symptoms or a confirmed case of Covid-19
- Finance companies allowing rejection where repairs have been agreed
- COVID-19: OPEN or CLOSED for business
- COVID-19: Informing your employees about the government’s Job Retention Scheme
- Green number plates
- The hidden costs of settlement agreements…
- When Finance Companies get involved…
- Finance commissions