Legal Know How
Time with Lawgistics
Written by Sue Shore
- Legal Updates
- Can a notice to terminate employment be withdrawn?
- From sick notes to fit notes
- Image use without permission
- Claims of harassment related to age and sex
- Disclaimers – are these really worth the paper they are written on?
- It’s official – the Civil Procedure Rules are no longer “New”!
- Can an entire family bring court proceedings for an alleged defective car?
- The court finds car dealer partly liable for damage caused by the removal of a sticker!
- Introduction of Small Claims Paper Determination Pilot Scheme
- Car Dealers and Consumers – A Modern Day Tale
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) – The Facts
- Warranties – The Legal Requirements when Selling Second Hand Cars
- Top Tips on How to Choose the Best Warranty for Your Used Car Sales
- GDPR and avoiding a fine of up to 20 million Euros
- Employers Statutory Duties under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- Managing Health & Safety at Work – An Employers Guide to Risk Assessment
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 – What are the Customers’ Legal Rights when Buying a Used Car?
- County Court Claims and County Court Judgements (CCJ’s)
- Distance Selling – Used Car Sales
- Can You Sell Warranties Without FSA Authorisation?