Legal Know How
Roxanne joined Lawgistics in 2007 as a Sales Administrator which gave her a firm foundation in understanding the services and products required by the motor trade industry. Roxanne’s interest in the law spurred her on to study with Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (Cilex). While employed full time at Lawgistics, Roxanne completed 16 exams with Cilex over a period of 6 years. She became a Cilex Fellow in 2019 upon completion of her legal portfolio. Nominated by Lawgistics, Roxanne was presented with the Fen Apprentice award in 2016. Roxanne is currently producing material for the Lawgistics legal update articles as well as advising and assisting clients with employment law matters. Roxanne also handles consumer issues in accordance with the CRA 2015 whilst managing a case load including employment tribunal matters and civil claims within the county courts.
Time with Lawgistics
Roxanne joined Lawgistics in 2007.
Written by Roxanne Bradley
- Legal Updates
- Long COVID can render employees from being unable to work for months
- Preliminary hearings for new cases will default to telephone or video
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting
- April 2021 brings increases
- Bereavement in the workplace
- The vehicle was of satisfactory quality – Claim dismissed!
- Claim dismissed – another win for a client
- Furlough is not just for Christmas
- HMRC will be making furlough claims public
- Training whilst on furlough?