Legal Know How
Katie completed an undergraduate law degree in 2017 with a 2:1 from the University of Lincoln and joined the Lawgistics in 2018 as a paralegal. Katie furthered her law study with the completion of the Legal Practice Course (LPC) in 2019 while also working full time at Lawgistics. She studied the LPC part-time at UWE Bristol. Katie’s specialism is consumer law and her legal skills are being honed with Lawgistics. She qualified as a solicitor in January 2022.
Time with Lawgistics
Katie joined the legal team in 2018.
Written by Katie Plemons
- Legal Updates
- Fast Track Claim Dismissed
- Court Quarterly Statistics
- Distance Selling Regulations – A thing of the past?
- Accepting Lowball Offers
- Proposals for mediation for Small Claims to become compulsory
- Misleading adverts results in £58,000 fine
- Introduction of Small Claims Paper Determination Pilot Scheme
- Failure to deliver goods – Business to Business (B2B) sales
- See you in court… in a year or so…
- Changes to pre-employment checks on the right to work in the UK