Legal Know How
Katie completed an undergraduate law degree in 2017 with a 2:1 from the University of Lincoln and joined the Lawgistics in 2018 as a paralegal. Katie furthered her law study with the completion of the Legal Practice Course (LPC) in 2019 while also working full time at Lawgistics. She studied the LPC part-time at UWE Bristol. Katie’s specialism is consumer law and her legal skills are being honed with Lawgistics. She is due to qualify as a solicitor in 2021.
Time with Lawgistics
Katie joined the legal team in 2018.
Written by Katie Fitzjohn
- Legal Updates
- Introduction of Small Claims Paper Determination Pilot Scheme
- Failure to deliver goods – Business to Business (B2B) sales
- See you in court… in a year or so…
- Changes to pre-employment checks on the right to work in the UK
- Customer ordered to pay our client’s court costs in mileage dispute
- COVID-19 and the workplace
- Refund for current market value
- Planning your Christmas party…
- Statutory rights as a trader – B2B
- Changes to self-isolation rules