Legal Know How
Katie completed an undergraduate law degree in 2017 with a 2:1 from the University of Lincoln and joined the Lawgistics in 2018 as a paralegal. Katie furthered her law study with the completion of the Legal Practice Course (LPC) in 2019 while also working full time at Lawgistics. She studied the LPC part-time at UWE Bristol. Katie’s specialism is consumer law and her legal skills are being honed with Lawgistics. She is due to qualify as a solicitor in 2021.
Time with Lawgistics
Katie joined the legal team in 2018.
Written by Katie Fitzjohn
- Legal Updates
- Review your contracts of employment
- A further 1.7 million people could find themselves added to the “shielded patient list”
- Is your distance selling paperwork up to date?
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) for employees who are self-isolating
- 1 in 4 bosses are unaware of the laws about consulting staff before making redundancies
- Finance company clawbacks
- Self-isolating after returning to the UK
- Are you ready for April?
- Consumer Rights Act is for consumers
- Ethical Veganism