Client Care Advisor
Legal Know How
Time with Lawgistics
Written by Michelle Esposito
- Legal Updates
- What? You want me to pay after nearly 6 years?
- The FCA means business
- Don’t be late!!!
- Consequential Losses
- License to Copy
- The criteria for whether a philosophical belief is likely to have protection…
- Know Your Case
- The Motor Ombudsman (TMO) – Is it “fit for purpose”?
- Advertising a car with no MOT? Not a defence if the car is unroadworthy
- Reconditioned/remanufactured engine case turns on a single joint expert report
- Used vehicles – a treasure trove of personal data and a data breach in the making (revisited) but a solution is now to hand
- Climbing Kilimanjaro for Ben – Joel’s Diary
- A little help from my friends
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) – The Facts
- Warranties – The Legal Requirements when Selling Second Hand Cars
- Top Tips on How to Choose the Best Warranty for Your Used Car Sales
- GDPR and avoiding a fine of up to 20 million Euros
- Employers Statutory Duties under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- Managing Health & Safety at Work – An Employers Guide to Risk Assessment
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 – What are the Customers’ Legal Rights when Buying a Used Car?