Client Care Advisor
Legal Know How
Time with Lawgistics
Written by Donna Egerton
- Legal Updates
- Managing Home Workers’ Health and Safety
- Customer ordered to pay our client’s court costs in mileage dispute
- COVID-19 and the workplace
- Goodbye 2021, hello 2022!
- Your business should have a written complaints procedure
- Purchase by inspection
- What’s your representative APR?
- A new Consumer Duty
- It’s a bank holiday rollover
- Christmas Party – It’s all fun and games until…
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) – The Facts
- Warranties – The Legal Requirements when Selling Second Hand Cars
- Top Tips on How to Choose the Best Warranty for Your Used Car Sales
- GDPR and avoiding a fine of up to 20 million Euros
- Employers Statutory Duties under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- Managing Health & Safety at Work – An Employers Guide to Risk Assessment
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 – What are the Customers’ Legal Rights when Buying a Used Car?
- County Court Claims and County Court Judgements (CCJ’s)
- Distance Selling – Used Car Sales
- Can You Sell Warranties Without FSA Authorisation?