PA to Managing Director / Office Manager
Legal Know How
Time with Lawgistics
Written by Caron Rumsey
- Legal Updates
- Nothing Predictable in the County Court – Except Unpredictability!
- A New MOT is Not Absolute Defence to “Unroadworthy” Prosecutions
- E10 fuel to replace petrol and what it means?
- Cessation of MOT licence averted
- Court win shows the importance of evidence
- Summary of our workshop at the National Automotive Industry Day
- Statutory rights as a trader – B2B
- Changes to self-isolation rules
- Complaints are not going to go away
- Are you ready to be Mystery Shopped?
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) – The Facts
- Warranties – The Legal Requirements when Selling Second Hand Cars
- Top Tips on How to Choose the Best Warranty for Your Used Car Sales
- GDPR and avoiding a fine of up to 20 million Euros
- Employers Statutory Duties under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- Managing Health & Safety at Work – An Employers Guide to Risk Assessment
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 – What are the Customers’ Legal Rights when Buying a Used Car?
- County Court Claims and County Court Judgements (CCJ’s)
- Distance Selling – Used Car Sales
- Can You Sell Warranties Without FSA Authorisation?