Legal Know How
Kim completed a fast track undergraduate law degree in 2019 with a 2:1 from Staffordshire University and went on to complete her Legal Practice Course (LPC) and Master of Laws (LLM) in 2020. Kim joined Lawgistics in June 2022 as a paralegal following a litigation role in a debt collection company. She has been expanding on her legal skills within the motor trade. Since joining the legal team, Kim has been working towards qualifying as a solicitor. In her spare time, Kim is an avid car lover, enjoys anything mechanical, and doesn’t shy away from a challenge. Kim is currently completing a Training Contract which should lead to her qualifying as a solicitor in May 2025.
Time with Lawgistics
Kim joined Lawgistics in June 2022.
Written by Kimberly Stickley
- Legal Updates
- Know Your Case
- Compulsory mediation – are the courts finally making a decision?
- Inspecting part-exchange vehicles
- Non-refundable deposits – Where do you stand?
- Used car warranties – What are you liable for?
- Motor Vehicle Block Exemption Regulation (MBVER) changes for May 2023
- Remember to read the instructions
- Bangers for Ben 2022 – Making our banger roadworthy
- How would you like to pay: cash, card, or crypto?
- Bangers for Ben 2022 – Buying the right car