After the launch of the new Employment Tribunal fees system, there are further interim fees that some parties may not yet be aware of:
We’re here to ensure all used car dealerships deliver a better car finance experience for their customers. With over 4,000 approved dealer partners we ensure you are properly supported and connected with a range of flexible finance options, allowing you to lend and your customers to buy in complete confidence.
- Much like the County Court System there will now be a fee to review any default judgement that is awarded. This will cost £100.
- If the Respondent wishes to Counterclaim against the Claimant, this will incur a fee of £160.
- If you wish for a Chairman to reconsider any decision made (considering the new rules in relation to striking out claims or responses that hold merit) this will cost between £100 – £350.
- If Claims are to be issued at the Employment Appeal Tribunal there is now a £400 issue fee and a £1200 hearing fee.
- If the parties wish to attend Judicial Mediation there will be a fee of £600 which is payable by the RESPONDENT.