Legal Know How
Polly has worked in the legal advice field since graduating, working in immigration and employment for many years. She is CIPD and CILEx qualified and has undertaken a variety of community and voluntary work including at the CAB for several years and as an Appropriate Adult. She has worked for Lawgistics since 2015 and when not doing that, she’s a dog owner, a runner, yoga do-er, reader and loves a holiday.
Time with Lawgistics
Polly joined the legal team in 2017.
Written by Polly Davies
- Legal Updates
- The criteria for whether a philosophical belief is likely to have protection…
- It’s good to talk, so let’s ChatGPT
- Customer reneges on agreed not distance sale
- Fake reviews differ from defamatory reviews
- Toilet provision in the workplace
- Employment tribunal awards
- Double or nothing – Consumer’s claim dismissed!
- What ever next – dashcam woes
- Constructive Dismissal – the last straw
- Not registered as having outstanding finance