Legal Know How
Polly has worked in the legal advice field since graduating, working in immigration and employment for many years. She is CIPD and CILEX qualified and has undertaken a variety of community and voluntary work including at the CAB for several years and as an Appropriate Adult. She has worked for Lawgistics since 2015 and when not doing that, she’s a dog owner, a runner, yoga do-er, reader and loves a holiday.
Time with Lawgistics
Polly joined the legal team in 2017.
Written by Polly Davies
- Legal Updates
- Claim for full refund on a £1000 vehicle – Case dismissed
- Court success on vehicle with a mileage discrepancy
- Post pandemic permanent changes in civil court
- Betterment – Car upkeep is a feature of car ownership
- Awarded £25,000 in general damages and Trustpilot ordered to remove review
- Rolling contracts
- Brexit and EU employees
- Judge not satisfied the failure of a water pump was evidence a car was unsatisfactory
- Two mechanics employed by the same company had reached wildly different conclusions
- Carers Leave for employees