Legal Know How
Kiril worked for various Citizens Advice Bureaus on a range of projects after completing a postgraduate diploma at the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, a graduate diploma in law with commendation at the College of Law and master’s degree in law at Cambridge, being awarded the Chevening Scholarship. Kiril has worked at Lawgistics since 2016 as a Legal Advisor and Employment Specialist. He focuses on legal issues in the motor trade, primarily in the areas of consumer rights, consumer credit with specialism in employment, providing advice on defending against Employment Tribunal claims, appealing decisions to the Employment Appeal Tribunal, offering guidance in recruitment, varying terms and conditions, disciplinaries, capability and grievance proceedings, restructuring, TUPE situations and redundancy. He also drafts employment contracts and policies. Kiril has been an invaluable information source during the Covid-19 pandemic providing up-to-date advice and practical written guidance regarding the government’s furlough scheme and how it has affected SME employers.
Time with Lawgistics
Kiril joined the legal team in 2016.
Written by Kiril Moskovchuk
- Legal Updates
- A duty to furlough?
- HSE update – Control Of Substances Harmful to Health (COSHH)
- Furlough and self-isolation
- Tinker tailor consultant employee
- O come, all ye tested?
- Updated furlough agreement template
- Facebook dismissals – Always know your policy and follow procedure
- Furlough Update – The Sixth Direction
- Furlough scheme remains open
- Furlough updates (includes agreement template)